Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome

I just would like to quickly take the time to officially welcome you to my Patriots Blog here on BlogSpot. I am not sure who will be following along, this is all new to me and is my first blog EVER- so please bear with me as I get the hang of things. The main objective is to try to share my knowledge and insight with the current happenings of the New England Patriots. I have been a fan of the Patriots since a youngster but over the past 5 years I have become an absolute addict and I hope you will share the same passion as I have for the team and we can make this blog something special together. This isn't about me, this is about Patriot Nation. I just want to be a small part of your daily readings if possible. Thanks and be sure to follow me on twitter !

@MikeOnofrio.

-Mike Onofrio
Premium Pats

No comments:

Post a Comment